Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy "Thanksgiving" ?

I seem to have my holidays mixed up! Last Friday was Christmas, next Friday is New Year’s Day; but, I am sitting here engaged in Thanksgiving!

I have been feeling overwhelmingly thankful that the Lord is bringing Tom and Pauline Miller and Don and Ruth Ann Lusk back to serve CBA Churches. I am happy for the Churches, our Association, and for me!

I must admit that I am feeling a bit guilty about being so happy because this means that two other IBSA Churches: Youngblood Baptist and First Baptist Ashmore (respectively) have had to say goodbye to these dear friends.

2009 has been a wonderful year in many ways, and it is great to see it capped off by the return of these two godly families! May God bless the Youngblood and Ashmore Churches; may God bless Trinity and SBC Sullivan; and, may God continue to richly bless all of us throughout all the years ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment